[Openstack] Installing iPerf3 on Cirros

David Medberry openstack at medberry.net
Fri Jul 7 12:48:30 UTC 2017

Cirros is a MICRO distribution for verifying a cloud works, not for doing
performance analysis. There are no "packages" for it as it is not designed
to have functionality added to it. You can instead install a complete
version of Linux (say, Ubuntu) and then run performance analysis as you
would normally.

ref:
https://launchpad.net/cirros
"CirrOS is a Tiny OS that specializes in running on a cloud."