[Openstack] OpenStack Operators Midcycle

Melvin Hillsman mrhillsman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 03:32:45 UTC 2017

Just a friendly reminder for those who are waking up on the other side of
the globe. Please take a moment to put some ideas for sessions in the
etherpad - https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/MEX-ops-meetup

Even if you are not able to make the midcycle, please take time to propose
sessions.

--
Kind regards,

Melvin Hillsman
mrhillsman at gmail.com
mobile: (832) 264-2646

Learner | Ideation | Belief | Responsibility | Command