[Openstack] References for setting up your network

Remo Mattei remo at italy1.com
Tue Jan 31 16:38:58 UTC 2017

Sorry I would not suggest devstack unless your are doing coding there are other solutions like ansi and packstack which will allow you to learn OpenStack admin and management of it. Therefore depending on what you want and what you need you can have several choices. If I recall ansi uses lxc containers so more target to ubuntu packstack more Red Hat. Again many choices.

If you want to deploy only once and have time you could experiment from source which will allow you to config all the services etc etc.

Inviato da iPhone