[Openstack] [OpenStack] VM start up with no route rules

Xu, Rongjie (Nokia - CN/Hangzhou) rongjie.xu at nokia.com
Sun Jan 22 01:13:33 UTC 2017

Hi,

Thanks for your analysis. Finally, I found there are two DHCP ports when I create a tenant network with DHCP enabled. That makes VM cannot start up due to fail to get its ip address.

But why there two DHCP ports when I create the network is still under investigation. Do you have some hints for this? Thanks.

Best Regards
Xu Rongjie (Max)