[Openstack] (no subject)

mehrdad nosrati nosratien at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 7 13:12:14 UTC 2017

Greeting;I'm trying upload the image to the Image service using the QCOW2 disk format, bare container format, and public visibility so all projects can access it, using the following command
# glance image-create --name "cirros-0.3.4-x86_64" --file /tmp/images/cirros-0.3.4-x86_64-disk.img \
  --disk-format qcow2 --container-format bare --visibility public --progress

but got the following error!

503 Service Unavailable
The server is currently unavailable. Please try again at a later time.

I try it without public either but no luck!

Any help would be appreciated beforehand.....