[Openstack] [Neutron][VXLAN] PPTP VPN problem

Prashant Shetty prashantshetty1985 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 16:11:42 UTC 2017

Could you try setting MTU lesser value say 1200 on instance interface and
re-try?.
Ideally your physical server connecting to  switch port must have
configured with atleast 1600 MTU in order for VXLAN traffic to work
seamlessly.

Thanks,
Prashant

On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 9:30 PM, Mārtiņš Jakubovičs <martins-lists at hostnet.lv