[Openstack] OpenStack Ocata for Ubuntu 16.04 LTS

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 18:58:36 UTC 2017

This is awesome Corey! Really fast...

 Ubuntu is the leading operating system for both running your cloud, or for
running it at the cloud!

 However, OpenStack's future in both Debian and Ubuntu is in checkmate,
look:

 http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-
February/112220.html

 I think that Mark Shuttleworth have to do something about this situation.

 What do you think?

Cheers!
Thiago