[Openstack] Ocata / Senlin / Ubuntu LTS: os.heat.stack profile create fails, SDKException.

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 06:46:08 UTC 2017

Hey guys,

 My Senlin is not working as expected... I need some help.

 I can create Senlin profiles of "os.nova.server" type, and then, create
clusters, policies, receivers and etc... Looks good.

 However, when I try to do the same (profile create) but, using
"os.heat.stack", "openstack cluster profile create" fails.

 As follows:

 os.nova.server, good:

 https://paste.ubuntu.com/24051251/

 os.heat.stack, fails:

 https://paste.ubuntu.com/24051259/

 "SDKException: Could not find requested endpoint in Service Catalog"

 Output of command with "--debug":

 https://paste.ubuntu.com/24051281/

 I can create a Senlin profile of type "os.nova.server" but not
"os.heat.stack"? Does it need a different endpoint?? I'm confused...

 Heat is working, I can "openstack stack create ..." normally on this box...

Thanks,
Thiago