[Openstack] [openstack][fuel] Problem in PXE booting few machines

Dmitry Sutyagin dsutyagin at mirantis.com
Wed Feb 22 20:24:28 UTC 2017

Might be a bootstrap kernel issue (just a guess), if the kernel in
bootstrap is 3.x. If this is the case then I'd recommend updating it if you
know how to do it with a community release, or try Mirantis Fuel 9.0
release + update to 9.2 (
https://docs.mirantis.com/openstack/fuel/fuel-9.2/release-notes/update-product/update-prerequisites-9-2.html)
incl. building bootstrap with 4.4 kernel (
https://docs.mirantis.com/openstack/fuel/fuel-9.2/release-notes/update-product/update-master-9-2.html#update-master-9-2
step 6).

--
Yours sincerely,