[Openstack] command response is slow in my Newton instance

刘京松 liujingsong111 at 126.com
Wed Feb 22 10:21:31 UTC 2017

Hey boy,

   it is normal,  for u used nested virtualization. Cpu is too busy to repond u.

--

Thanks and regards,
Jingsong, Liu

At 2017-02-22 17:37:36, "杨佳" <maxyang2008 at 163.com> wrote:

Hi,

I installed Newton in my PC, but find system reponse is slow, for example, running 'openstack server list' takes 2.4 seconds.
[openstack at controller1 ~]$ time openstack server list
+--------------------------------------+------------------+--------+-------------------+------------+
| ID                                   | Name             | Status | Networks          | Image Name |
+--------------------------------------+------------------+--------+-------------------+------------+
| d60fcc25-ed21-40b8-8284-69607ca0f757 | cirros-vlan-20-3 | ACTIVE | vlan20-3=20.3.0.4 | cirros     |
+--------------------------------------+------------------+--------+-------------------+------------+

real    0m2.448s
user    0m0.981s
sys    0m0.085s

So what is the normal reponse time of commands like 'openstack server list', wher can I see to tune the speed up?

my PC specification is:
CPU: 4 core Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4785T CPU @ 2.20GHz
RAM: 16G
Disk: Samsung SSD 750 EVO 500GB