[Openstack] Where is Ceilometer endpoint? Is it with Gnocchi now!?

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 18:08:06 UTC 2017

I see... Maybe that page is right, and the Aodh one is wrong (outdated)...

I tried to install Ceilometer-API, didn't worked as expected (dispacher is
gnocchi), its log prints:

---
WARNING ceilometer.api.app [-] Note: Ceilometer API is deprecated; use APIs
from Aodh (alarms), Gnocchi (metrics) and/or Panko (events).
---

So, thing is, how to config Aodh so it doesn't look for the
Ceilometer/metering endpoint anymore...

Cheers!
Thiago