[Openstack] [Fuel] How to manage Puppet manifests, data

Gregory Orange gregory.orange at pawsey.org.au
Mon Feb 13 03:11:42 UTC 2017

Hi Evgeniy et al,

On 11/2/17 6:52 am, Evgeniy L wrote:
> What version of Fuel do you use?

We started with Mirantis' Fuel, then switched over to the community
version 10, downloaded from https://www.fuel-infra.org/ and currently
using the UCA repositories in our OpenStack deployment.

> I'm not that familiar with openstack puppet library, can help only with
> last question, you can override parameters using fuel Nailgun extension
> which allows to override settings generated by Nailgun [1], these
> changes can be applied by redeploying the cluster (which ensures configs
> using puppet).

Thanks for the tip, I'll check out that extension.

> Adding to the thread Fuel engineers who can help you with specific
> question regarding to `os_service_default`.

Great, thank you. I'll to see if anyone has some input.

Cheers,
Greg.