[Openstack] [OpenStack] [Fuel] Packing kernel drivers into target image.

Eddie Yen missile0407 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 00:59:06 UTC 2017

Hi Evgeniy,

I built a repository and added my DKMS deb package into the repository,
then added repository URL and package name into:
1. /etc/fuel-bootstrap-cli/fuel_bootstrap_cli.yaml
2. Fuel UI > Settings > General
3. /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/nailgun/fixtures/openstack.yaml
4. /usr/share/fuel-openstack-metadata/openstack.yaml

(For position 3 and 4, I wish it can install driver during provisioning. I
tried not to do 3 and 4 but seems like it didn't install package after
provision.)

After that, rebuild the new bootstrap and environment images, then driver
successfully updated.

Thanks for the advice, really appreciate!

Eddie.