[Openstack] [openstack-dev] Mitaka - Unable to attach volume to VM

Sam Huracan nowitzki.sammy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 04:04:23 UTC 2017

Hi Sean,

I've checked 'openstack volume list', the state of all volume is avaiable,
and I can download image to volume.
I also use Ceph as other Cinder volume backend, and issue is similarly.
Same log.

Port 3260 have opened on iptables.

When I nova --debug volume-attach, I see nova contact to cinder for volume,
but nova log still returns "VolumeNotFound", can't understand.
http://paste.openstack.org/show/598332/

cinder-scheduler.log and cinder-volume.log do not have any error and
attaching log.