[Openstack] openstack billing

ElayaRaja S elayaraja.s at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 08:47:20 UTC 2017

With the help of Ceilometer service with below restApi call we can get
instance details...
http://
<ipaddress>:8777/v2/meters/instance?q.field=timestamp&q.op=ge&q.value=2017-01-01T00:00:00&q.field=timestamp&q.op=lt&q.value=2017-01-23T08:47:06&q.field=project_id&q.op=eq&q.value=<tenant_id>

Not sure whether cloudkitty able to provide such api with filter level
start date and end date...

--
Regards,

S.ElayaRaja