[Openstack] Devstack with SSL?

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Tue Aug 29 14:33:15 UTC 2017

Hey, all.  We want to proof something out with SSL-enabled endpoints,
and don't want to go through the grief of setting up a whole multi-host
cloud to do it.  Devstack with
USE_SSL=True
in its local.conf seemed to be just the ticket... except that when it
gets done, "openstack show endpoints" only shows stock HTTP connections,
no HTTPS.  Googling has -- somewhat to my surprise -- shown essentially
nothing of value.  Should I give up on trying to teach Devstack new
tricks, and fire up Mirantis or something, or is there a way to get this
working?

Thanks!

-Ken