[Openstack] [xenserver-ocata] neutron-dhcp/metadata agent on XenServer

Huan Xie huan.xie at citrix.com
Wed Aug 23 07:03:33 UTC 2017

Hi Adhi,

Welcome, no need to add physical port to br-int.
We just want to check the DHCP request can be received by DHCP agent.
We met such issue that VM cannot get IP via DHCP, see my blog https://www.citrix.com/blogs/2015/10/13/xenserver-debugging-on-vmscannot-get-ip-from-dhcp-agent/ (seems there are some format issues ,so you can refer this https://github.com/Annie-XIE/summary-os/blob/master/test-blog.md) maybe you can also check these aspects in the blog.

Thanks,
Huan