[Openstack] [xenserver-ocata] neutron-dhcp/metadata agent on XenServer

Bob Ball bob.ball at citrix.com
Tue Aug 22 14:25:48 UTC 2017

Hi Adhi,

If the Neutron agents would normally run with the nova compute services, then they would need to run in the compute VM when deploying with XenServer, not in domain 0.

I would assume that the DHCP agents should also run in the compute VM.

Also added openstack at citrix.com<mailto:openstack at citrix.com> to include others.

Bob