[Openstack] package gluster-swift with Openstack swift repository

Venkata R Edara redara at redhat.com
Thu Aug 10 07:52:11 UTC 2017

Hello All,

we are from Red Hat and we have product called Gluster which is
distributed file system. we have integrated Gluster with openstack-swift
, the product is called
<https://github.com/gluster/gluster-swift>

gluster-swift <https://github.com/gluster/gluster-swift> . gluster-swift
allows users to have SWIFT/S3 APIs with Gluster filesystem as back-end.
we did re-base of gluster-swift with openstack-swift Newton release.

As gluster-swift is dependent on openstack-swift we would like to have
it packaged in openstack-swift newton repository.

Is it possible to package gluster-swift project in openstack repository?.

we would like to know the process of packaging with openstack repo if
openstack community agrees for that.

-Thanks

Venkata R Edara.