[Openstack] Strange: lost physical connectivity to compute hosts when using native (ryu) openflow interface

Gustavo Randich gustavo.randich at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 18:21:30 UTC 2017

Exactly, we access via a tagged interface, which is part of br-ex

# ip a show vlan171
16: vlan171: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 9000 qdisc noqueue state
UNKNOWN group default qlen 1
    link/ether 8e:14:8d:c1:1a:5f brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
    inet 10.171.1.240/20 brd 10.171.15.255 scope global vlan171
       valid_lft forever preferred_lft forever
    inet6 fe80::8c14:8dff:fec1:1a5f/64 scope link
       valid_lft forever preferred_lft forever

# ovs-vsctl show
    Bridge br-ex
        Controller "tcp:127.0.0.1:6633"