[Openstack] How Launch to a VM on particular subnet in network.

Amit Uniyal auniyal61 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 09:12:27 UTC 2017

Hi all,

How to launch a VM on particular subnet in network.

We have a option of creating more then one subnets in networks. but how to
launch a VM on particular subnet.

[image: Inline image 3]

In above image, I have a network parent-network, and this network has
sub-networks. My objective is two launch a VM on subnet under same network.

But while launching a VM, it only offer network to launch VM not individual
subnets. So is there any way we can launch VM on subnet.

[image: Inline image 2]

If we launch vm in this network, its taking the subnet itself.

Regards