[Openstack] Neutron in Newton: host_id and device_owner?

Gregory Golberg grisha at alum.mit.edu
Tue Apr 11 01:26:21 UTC 2017

Thanks - I was thinking that the second option (fake IP and update on port
update) may work - that validates it somewhat.

And about the deferred allocation - where would I find more info on that?

[image: --]
Gregory Golberg
[image: http://]about.me/gregorygolberg
<http://about.me/gregorygolberg?promo=email_sig>