[Openstack] libvirtd remote access security for Live migration

sosogh sosogh at mail.com
Mon Apr 10 03:41:25 UTC 2017

Hi Daniel

Thank you for your detailed replies.
You are exactly the frist one to point out this security issuse 3 years ago.

>> $HOME/.config/libvirt/auth.conf

I tried it , but still got the same error.
I also find another disadvantage of SASL :
The username+password will be shown using this cmd:   strings  /etc/libvirt/passwd.db
As your sugguestion , I think TLS is the best  approach so far .

sosogh