[Openstack] [openstack] Tenant/Project resource name spaces does not seem to work

Lars-Erik Helander lars-erik.helander at proceranetworks.com
Fri Apr 7 07:00:29 UTC 2017

Akihiro and James,

Thanks for your input.
I did suspect that “admin” role could be the issue, so I had tested that but not in all ways. What I have found is this:

- Having a user that has had the admin role assignment but then the assignment is removed, then using Horizon you will only see its own (and shared) networks. But if you use the CLI (“openstack network list”) the list of presented networks are still ALL.
- Creating a user from scratch without any admin role assignment, it will only show its own (and shared networks) when using “openstack network list”. So there seems to be some “caching” of the “role assignment”.

/Lars