[Openstack] Provisioning VMs in Openstack cluster

Tobias Urdin tobias.urdin at crystone.com
Thu Sep 29 07:57:02 UTC 2016

Can you post your logs and configs.
Please check where you think it's slow, if you for example provision
only a volume is it slow there?

To just follow my hunch, have you configured vif_plugging_timeout in
nova.conf or is it the default value of 300?
We have vif_plugging_timeout=5, you should try that. We are live on
Liberty and are slowly upgrading to Mitaka for reference.

Best regards