[Openstack] Provisioning VMs in Openstack cluster

Turbo Fredriksson turbo at bayour.com
Wed Sep 28 20:03:44 UTC 2016

But what I _think_ I've seen (can't be absolutly sure, because I never
investigated in detail) is that Cinder seems to be 'idling' a little to
much.

It starts creating the volume, then waits for a while, then starts sending
the image to the volume, then waits and waits, and then the process continues.

All the services seems to be doing this waiting. It's like they only do things
when the scheduler tells them, not when the service is done with one task..