[Openstack] Instances do not have access to internet

Imran Khakoo imran.khakoo at netronome.com
Wed Sep 28 16:32:23 UTC 2016

Hi,
I did add this rule to default security group, that was the first thing
before I even launched an instance. I'm still a newbie so I may be missing
something?

Direction
Ether Type
IP Protocol
Port Range
Remote IP Prefix
Remote Security Group
Actions
Egress IPv4 Any Any 0.0.0.0/0 - Delete Rule

Ingress IPv6 Any Any - default Delete Rule

Ingress IPv4 Any Any - default Delete Rule

Egress IPv6 Any Any ::/0 - Delete Rule

Egress IPv4 ICMP Any - default Delete Rule

Ingress IPv4 ICMP Any 0.0.0.0/0 - Delete Rule

Ingress IPv4 TCP 22 (SSH) 0.0.0.0/0 - Delete Rule

Egress IPv4 TCP 80 (HTTP) - default Delete Rule

Egress IPv4 TCP 443 (HTTPS) - default