[Openstack] cisco trunk interface in err-disabled

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 17:25:49 UTC 2016

Sorry it was 10,20   (30 is typo error).

I understand what you saying to keep managment separate but in out
network we have two vlan 10 (public)  and 20 (private)  so i have
decided to put management on (vlan 20) private, but also we have many
server they don't need public network access so we have to put them on
vlan 20 so i have added vlan 20 on trunk port to drive data traffic.

Here is the output of switch, look like its loopback reason.

swt#sh interfaces status err-disabled

Port      Name                  Status       Reason
Err-disabled Vlans
Gi1/0/1  compute-1    err-disabled    loopback