[Openstack] Site to Site VPN in openstack

Jongwoo Han jwhan at rockplace.co.kr
Tue Sep 20 08:11:49 UTC 2016

There will not be a problem when you setup a vpn with standard IPSec
Tunnel to a hardware device.

One thing you should consider is that if it is required to exchange
routing information through tunnel.

In that case you need to setup a software router and forwarding table
setup in the VPN endpoint.

2016년 09월 20일 15:09에 Jaison Peter 이(가) 쓴 글: