[Openstack] Fuel 9 deployment

Jagdish Goswami jagdish at zymr.com
Sun Sep 18 08:05:02 UTC 2016

Stop keystone service and chek it.
Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
From: Duck Euler <duck2718 at gmail.com>
Date: 17/09/2016  23:58  (GMT+05:30)
To: Reza Bakhshayeshi <reza.b2008 at gmail.com>
Cc: openstack <openstack at lists.openstack.org>
Subject: Re: [Openstack] Fuel 9 deployment

> I can't access horizon after successful deployment

On the Fuel Screen showing a successful deployment, there should be a green button labeled "Proceed to Horizon" horizon ip address is usually the first usable public IP address in the pool. if you used the default public ip address, it may get assigned 172.16.0.2

> ssh to any node

The root user on Fuel node has private for all the nodes. Login in to the fuel server as root, then ssh to node

# ssh node-1

# fuel node list
shows nodes.