[Openstack] [Horizon][Keystone] list_domains action logging into dashboard

Сергей Филатов filatecs at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 13:15:20 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I’ve set up keystone V3 policies and enabled Multidomain attribute in horizon.

When I’m logging into horizon as domain admin horizon executes domain_lookup function which
performs
policy.check((("identity", "identity:list_domains"),), request)

And by default keystone v3 policies enable list_domains only for cloud_admin user.
So I assume there’s a bug in either horizon or keystone V3 policies.
Or am I missing the point?

..Sergey Filatov