[Openstack] individual floating ips in single vlan

James Denton james.denton at rackspace.com
Fri Sep 2 17:53:19 UTC 2016

Hi Satish,

You can create multiple non-contiguous allocation pools for the external (floating) network, even as small as a single IP address. Keep in mind that the Neutron router will take an IP address from this pool for its ‘qg’ interface. You may want to refrain from enabling DHCP on that subnet as well, otherwise they will each grab an address as well.

James