[Openstack] DVR: floating IP not reachable after live migration

Dariusz Śmigiel smigiel.dariusz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 11:49:30 UTC 2016

Bug you provided is marked as duplicated. This is bug which got resolved
[1].
This fix was merged to Mitaka and released [2] just 2 days ago.
Probably you need to wait until new version of RDO will be released.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1585165
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1585165/comments/14

sent from phone
Darek