[Openstack] DVR: floating IP not reachable after live migration

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 04:33:59 UTC 2016

Look like i have this patch missing in my mitaka RDO repo
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1602436

Patch: https://launchpadlibrarian.net/273591819/router_info.patch

So i have manually applied patch with following command:

patch < router_info.patch

it successfully patched file but python i need to compile it in pyo &
pyc extension right?

When i tried to do i got this error

[root at compute-1 tmp]# python -O -m compileall router_info.py
Compiling router_info.py ...
Sorry: IndentationError: expected an indented block (router_info.py, line 342)

I have checked all space/tabs etc but not able to find anything :(

here is the patched file in pastebin http://pastebin.com/JdF1d8rN
(see 342 line)