[Openstack] Name missing in Contributors list of OpenStack release webpage

Jonnalagadda, Venkata Venkata.Jonnalagadda at intl.att.com
Wed Oct 19 19:39:07 UTC 2016

Hi,

Myself contributed to multiple openstack projects during Mitaka & Newton but it seems my name was missing in “Contributors” list @ http://www.openstack.org/software/newton/ & http://www.openstack.org/software/mitaka/

But I am able to see my contributions for LOC, reviews, Filed Bugs etc in Stackalytics.

Newton - http://stackalytics.com/?release=newton&user_id=vj884x&metric=loc
Mitaka - http://stackalytics.com/?release=mitaka&user_id=vj884x&metric=loc

Not sure whether someone else also had this issue or not.

How to fix this issue ? Who is the right contact/group to resolve this issue ? Any suggestions please..
​​​​​
Thanks & Regards,

J. Venkata Mahesh