[Openstack] FLOATING IP ISSUE

Eugen Block eblock at nde.ag
Wed Oct 19 06:40:36 UTC 2016

Did you check your security group settings? They block almost every
traffic by default. Are you able to login to your vm via ssh or how do
you connect?
I would assume that this issue is one of the most asked so there
should be plenty of answers already for all kinds of environments on
http://ask.openstack.org/.

Regards,
Eugen

--
Eugen Block                             voice   : +49-40-559 51 75
NDE Netzdesign und -entwicklung AG      fax     : +49-40-559 51 77
D-22423 Hamburg                         e-mail  : eblock at nde.ag

         Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrates: Angelika Mozdzen
           Sitz und Registergericht: Hamburg, HRB 90934
                   Vorstand: Jens-U. Mozdzen
                    USt-IdNr. DE 814 013 983