[Openstack] Location of log messages for stevedore extensions in OpenStack

Kevin Wilson wkevils at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 08:41:21 UTC 2016

Helo, Tinath,
Thanks for your quick repsonse. It did help. After some trials I found out that
LOG.error messages from stevedore/extension.py are shown in
/var/log/nova-compute.log
However, I cannot find where I can  set the log level to be "info" (so
that LOG.info messages will be displayed).

I looked by:

more /etc/nova/nova-compute.conf | grep extension
gives nothing, and also
more /etc/nova/nova-compute.conf | grep stevedore
gives nothing

Any ideas ?
Kevin