[Openstack] [openstack] Prevent floating IP reassignment

Artem Plakunov aplakunov at arccn.ru
Thu Oct 13 11:05:39 UTC 2016

Looks like no, there is no such method. I'm not sure why reassigning is
allowed, seems wrong to me.

Also I see you're using nova floating ip API. If you have neutron
enabled in your environment you should avoid using nova network-related
methods. There is an equivalent neutron call for this:
neutron floatingip-associate
but it has the same behavior.