[Openstack] [OpenStack] [Swift] How to install Swift3 middleware?

Kota TSUYUZAKI tsuyuzaki.kota at lab.ntt.co.jp
Thu Oct 13 06:23:37 UTC 2016

Hi Alexandr,

Though I cannot see the actual reason why the proxy-server failed (your report looks just proxy-server exist with status code 1),
looking at your procedure, you might need to install dependencies (e.g. lxml) for swift3. I mean,

sudo pip install -r requirements.txt
(you may need also "sudo pip install -r test-requirements.txt" for testing)

If you could share sort of logs why proxy-server got failed, it might be helpful to figure out more.

Thanks,
Kota

Kota Tsuyuzaki(露﨑 浩太)  <tsuyuzaki.kota at lab.ntt.co.jp>
NTT Software Innovation Center