[Openstack] Trove MySQL v5.[67] images?

Turbo Fredriksson turbo at bayour.com
Tue Oct 11 09:25:25 UTC 2016

On Oct 11, 2016, at 5:48 AM, Mark Kirkwood wrote:

> Sorry - I thought about trimming all the other stuff out - but figured the context might be useful for you!

No, no, that's perfectly fine! You DID say that it was your notes on
setting up the whole thing, so I dug into it with open eyes..

But if someone could redo only the image creation bit and put it on
the Trove/Openstack website, that would be great! It could really help..
It would at least have saved _me_ from alienating myself from the OS
community :D :D. And saved me a few months of time..

Unfortunately, it didn't solve the issue for me, but now I know for
sure it's not the image (previously I wasn't sure - to many unknown
moving parts).
--
Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for the night.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.