[Openstack] Openstack Liberty: public vs admin endpoints

Ja. C.A. magicboiz at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 10 13:59:02 UTC 2016

Hi

I have a lab running Mirantis Openstack 8.0 (Liberty), and I'd like to
know what are **actually** the differences between public and admin
endpoints. I have an third-party/external app which needs to work with
admin endpoint, but this raises some security questions on our design,
why not just working just with public endpoint? What are the
differences? Can I define/configure somewhere those differences?

Thanks in advance
J.