[Openstack] Trove MySQL v5.[67] images?

Turbo Fredriksson turbo at bayour.com
Mon Oct 10 10:03:27 UTC 2016

On Oct 10, 2016, at 3:44 AM, Mark Kirkwood wrote:

> Here's some notes I wrote (in 2014) [1]! for installing Trove (and most of Openstack) on a single Ubuntu 14.04 server using packages. It is obviously only for the purpose of learning...*but* a) it did work and b) no devstack was used :-)

If I filter out all the stuff that's already working for me (which is
basically everything :), and only concentrating on the guest part (which
is the only thing I'm having problem with), it was EXTREMELY helpful!!

I'm fairly certain I'll get something working with that information!

Many thanx, I very much appreciate it!
--
Att inse sin egen betydelse är som att få ett kvalster att
fatta att han bara syns i mikroskop