[Openstack] Trove MySQL v5.[67] images?

Turbo Fredriksson turbo at bayour.com
Sun Oct 2 16:56:50 UTC 2016

On Oct 2, 2016, at 5:36 PM, Amrith Kumar wrote:

> [amrith] As I said in IRC, one doesn't begin a career in aviation by attempting to land a Tomcat on an aircraft carrier in rough seas, but you felt that it would be "fun". I hope you are having "fun".

No, but you don't start by listening to other people tell stories on how
wonderful it is either.

>>> OpenStack has guest images suitable for use with devstack[4]
>>> [4] http://tarballs.openstack.org/trove/images/
>>
>> What does that actually mean? Is it not possible to use these images other
>> than with devstack? An instance image should be a unique, separate
>
> always amounts to the following; if you are using a devstack based system these may help. But since you insist on not doing that, I can only hope that you have "fun". I'd like to help you but you have sought not to take any of it, so there is little else I can do.

But you're not really helping, are you? You keep iterating YOUR belief
system onto me.

If you really wanted to help, you would have started by answering the
actually question - what does "guest images suitable for use with devstack"
mean.

But instead, all I hear is "do it my way or go F yourself". How is
that helping??
--
Geologists recently discovered that "earthquakes" are
nothing more than Bruce Schneier and Chuck Norris