[Openstack] Multi Node Openstack(Self serviced Network) Labs On vmwre fusion.

Melvin Hillsman mrhillsman at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 04:52:07 UTC 2016

May I suggest the OpenStack-Ansible[1] project for your testing[2] and production[3] purposes. It is quite mature and I have used it for both test and large private cloud deployments.

[1]http://docs.openstack.org/developer/openstack-ansible/
[2]http://docs.openstack.org/developer/openstack-ansible/mitaka/developer-docs/quickstart-aio.html
[3]http://docs.openstack.org/developer/openstack-ansible/mitaka/install-guide/index.html
--
Melvin Hillsman
Ops Technical Lead
mrhillsman at gmail.com
phone: (210) 312-1267
mobile: (210) 413-1659
Learner | Ideation | Belief | Responsibility | Command
http://osic.org