[Openstack] Host multiple subnets on one data center rack

Narayan, Bindya bindya.narayan at intel.com
Fri Nov 18 05:10:59 UTC 2016

I was wondering as to how to host multiple subnets on one data center rack.

Let me explain:

I have a virtual network function, say vRouter.
I have two subnets in the external network 192.168.x.x and 192.178.x.x, then from the edge router how can I get it  to go to different compute nodes..
What is the mechanism in OpenStack to do this? Like a tunnel or something?

How can I achieve the above in my data center with OpenStack?

Bindya