[Openstack] [Opestack][Cinder] Private volume types

Mohammed Naser mnaser at vexxhost.com
Tue Nov 15 15:21:29 UTC 2016

is_public controls if it's public or not
volume_type_projects controls which projects can access a specific flavor

The cinder commands which are of your interest:

    type-access-add     Adds volume type access for the given project.
    type-access-list    Print access information about the given volume type.
    type-access-remove  Removes volume type access for the given project.
    type-create         Creates a volume type.

Good luck!