[Openstack] Mixed ml2 drivers in single Openstack setup

Chris contact at progbau.de
Wed Nov 2 09:04:14 UTC 2016

Hello,

Thanks for answers they really helped us to understand more of the insights.

So to summarize a bit:

It’s possible to use different type drivers in a single Openstack setup as long as a network is created with just one specific type driver.

The nova scheduler is not aware of the different type drivers, I think this can be fixed by creating availability zones/aggregates.

With this information it sounds doable. Anything we are missing?

Cheers

Chris