[Openstack] Mixed ml2 drivers in single Openstack setup

Chris contact at progbau.de
Tue Nov 1 04:08:23 UTC 2016

Hello,

We currently use the flat ml2 driver in our Openstack setup (around 500
nodes).

We now want to change to a network vendor specific ml2 driver. So the legacy
compute nodes will use the flat network and compute nodes added in the
future will use the network based on the new ml2 vendor plugin.

Question is it possible to mix two network setups like described above? We
don't use regions could this be a possible solution?

Any help and answer appreciated.

Cheers

Chris