[Openstack] Openstack Mitaka Domain question

Brad Pokorny Brad_Pokorny at symantec.com
Tue May 31 17:58:45 UTC 2016

1. Yes, you can create new users in the "labA" domain via Horizon. Log in as admin under the default domain, go to the Domains dashboard, and click the "Set Domain Context" button for the "labA" domain. Then when you go back to the create user workflow, the "labA" domain will be automatically filled in for the user.
2. Go to the Domains tab, click the "Set Domain Context" button for the other domain, and go back to the Users dashboard.

If you later need to think about using a domain admin via Horizon, take a look at this blog post: http://www.symantec.com/connect/blogs/domain-support-horizon-here

Thanks,
Brad