[Openstack] Using swift-client in C with cURL to access a swift store

Clay Gerrard clay.gerrard at gmail.com
Wed May 18 18:21:29 UTC 2016

I haven't heard much about folks using Swift bindings for C - there's no C
bindings listed on the associated projects page [1].  I'm sure just using
the library functions directly with-in the application would be at least as
good and trying to build a command line utility and calling it with a
subprocess wrapper?

If it works out for you maybe write up something on your experience, or do
a patch to the Swift doc tree to add the project the associated projects
list! [1]

-Clay

1.
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/swift/associated_projects.html#application-bindings